July 26, 2022
Command Bar improvements
We've improved navigation from the Command Bar. Now, you can visit any of the main views, jump straight to a group, or get in contact with our support team.
A Brand New Library
The Clay Library got a fresh coat of paint last week! Please check it out if you ever have any questions about how to use Clay or if you'd like to know about best practices such as how to take good notes or pro tips to get the most out of Clay.
Notifications are now supported on desktop, so it's easier than ever to stay up-to-date with the people you know. If you have Clay for Mac installed, you should begin to receive them automatically.
More notification customization
We've also streamlined Notification settings on Mac and iOS, so you have more control over what you'd like to see. There are now toggles for everything that comes up in Home, which can be accessed by going to "Personal Info" in the top right, then "Settings."
Our new Reconnect notifications help you remember to reach out to those who are important to you.
Lindsay Kaplan interview
Last week we announced Stories, our blog. We're excited to share that our interview with Lindsay Kaplan, co-founder of Chief, was just posted. Check out our full conversation for more insights into Lindsay's journey, advice she'd give to college students, her career turning points, and more.
- 🖥️ Can now log out and contact support from the Command Bar
- 🖥️ Keyboard shortcuts are now included in Command Bar search and highlighted when the query matches the related key
- 🖥 Clearer differentiation around Command Bar actions when selecting people in a group
- 🖥 Fixed Library links
- 🖥 Command Bar will ignore selected people when not on a Group or Search
- 🖥 UX fix around "Add a Note" people search results
- 🖥 Fixed broken Intel download