Create contacts for your Twitter mutuals and receive updates when they edit their bio.
Connecting to Twitter
- Go to
on Mac, Web, or iOSPersonal Info
- Under Accounts, tap
- Follow the Twitter connect account flow
What Clay Does
- Clay automatically creates contacts for mutual follows on Twitter. Even if you have a large following, this likely won’t be too many people.
- Clay shows you when your Twitter contacts update their bio, location, or website. Feed updates appear in the Explore.
What Clay Doesn’t Do
- Clay doesn’t store your Twitter credentials, like your password. Twitter only provides a token that Clay uses to pull your followers and who you follow. We never have access to your Twitter password.
- Clay can’t tweet or read your DMs. Literally, can’t. We only request permission for the purposes of creating contacts.
Did we miss something? Have a question? Let us know.