December 3, 2020
Brand-new Today View • As we’ve brought on new members and added new integrations, it was clear that the Today view should represent all your relationships for a given day—from calendar, email, Twitter—and make it easier for you to be thoughtful with those people by taking notes, setting reminders, and more.
We’re thrilled to present the new Today view—a more beautiful and simple way to remember the people you see each day. You’ll now see people you’re meeting today, in addition to new people brought into Clay from your email. Reminders you’ve set now show up in Today as well. On any person, you can swipe left to mark them as done, or swipe right to review them—take a note, set a reminder, and more to come. And if you want to clear the Today view all at once, tap the double checkmark button in the top right.
Additionally, you can customize which people appear in Settings. You can filter out recurring meetings or people you’re closest with, so you see as many or as few people as you want.
This reimagining of Today is the next step of presenting the right person to you at the right time, and making it as easy as possible to be thoughtful with them.
- Improved pagination and loading of Explore view
- Improved processing speed of new user accounts
- Mac app now saves window size
- iOS Spotlight search results now display avatars
- Better handling of Google errors for users with large Gmail accounts
- Fixed speech to text indicator for voice notes
- Fixed notifications for users with new phones restored via backup
- Fixed compose note view to allow saving just a reminder, without a note
- Fixed unsubscribe link in weekly digest email