May 12, 2022
Vastly improved iOS contact card performance • Loading contacts on iOS is now ~3-5x faster, making your Clay experience smoother when you're on the go.
Better iOS Contacts import • We've improved the iOS contact import experience by increasing how quickly we import contacts as well as adding support for the business name field.
Improved Reconnect experience • We’ve updated keyboard shortcuts and added more cadence options to make Reconnect even more intuitive and powerful.
Auto-saving for notes in progress • Now, when you hit the plus button in the tab bar or at the lower left, notes will automatically save as you write them just like when you add a note to someone's card.
- 🖥️ 📱 Added ordinal day of the week options for quarterly and monthly Reconnect cadences (e.g. third Monday)
- 🖥 Tweaked modal design to be cleaner
- 🖥️ Adjusted key bindings for closing the Reconnect cadence modal
- 📱 Improved how follow-ups are deleted in notes
- 📱 Added new ways to reach out in the contact action
- 📱 Added a button to remove the LinkedIn connection
- 🖥️ 📱 Improved our exports for larger accounts
- 🖥️ Added a fallback to keep the in-app back button working on all views
- 🖥️ Fixed an issue that was causing the app to crash to merging cards
- 🖥️ Fixed a bug that was causing the app to crash when using row-level hot keys with no row selected in a list view
- 📱 Prevented transparent placeholder contact photos from overlapping
- 📱 Fixed an automatic logout issue
- 🖥️ Prevented needing to refresh after merging a card to see notes
- 🖥️ Fixed various bugs regarding modals not working in certain views
- 🖥 Fixed a bug where associated contact data sometimes wouldn't show in the Notes collection