September 15, 2021
iCloud Calendar support • If you use iCloud Calendar, you can now add your calendar on iOS and Clay will automatically create profiles for the people you’ve met with, just like we do from Google Calendar.
Annual subscriptions • Thanks to popular demand, we’re excited to announce a new annual subscription plan! Paying annually helps Clay remain sustainable and shows your long-term support for our mission to help people be more thoughtful. And as a show of appreciation, annual pricing is 50% off a monthly subscription — $120 a year. You can change your plan in Settings > Manage My Subscription > Update Plan. As always, thank you.
Import LinkedIn on desktop • Our LinkedIn integration is one of our most popular, but we built it initially on iOS. Now, you can connect your LinkedIn account on the Clay Mac app, even without our iOS app installed.
Add people manually via LinkedIn • Sometimes you want to add someone to Clay manually, but only have their LinkedIn profile. Now you can add someone via LinkedIn URL, so it’s easier than ever to add someone manually.
New help and feedback menu on iOS We introduced a new screen on iOS to make it easier to send us bugs and feedback. Simply tap the chat button in the top right to chat with the team, send a bug report, or browse our documentation.
- Make note optional when creating a new contact on desktop
- Clarify the “New Person” view and what information to enter (more to come here!)
- Properly align bullets in sidebar contact moments
- Improved speed on multiple screens, particularly long pages and the Today view
- More accurate “sources” information / sentences that are now consistent between iOS and Desktop
- When adding a contact manually, we now redirect to the profile page
- Refresh Today and Explore when reopening Clay on desktop / web after it was backgrounded
- Add favicon for web (finally!)
- Hide Moments in a user’s own profile view
- Display year in news feed items if the article is from a year other than the current one
- Fixed swipe view on iOS to prevent “sticking” to the side
- Fixed swipe haptics firing when there isn’t an action to take
- Fixed an issue with the search blur header on smaller iOS devices
- Added Moments on iOS for contacts created via iMessage on Desktop
- Remove rendering artifacts from badge icons that were visible in Light Mode
- Fixed social icons not rendering from aggressive Ad Block settings
- Fixed error with hashtags and mentions in notes
- Fixed bug in onboarding booklet on desktop for smaller accounts
- Fixed bug when displaying notes that were previously deleted on a different device
- Fixed bug that would create empty groups when visiting a group that had previously been deleted
- When contact profile is empty, clicking on action buttons in the profile view now works as expected
- Fixed bug in Safari that would cause blank duplicate groups to be created
- Fixed bug in iOS 15 that would cause app to crash when editing birthdays
- Fixed rendering error in new note view on Mac