April 22, 2021
Adding and removing contact info • You can now add and remove contact information like email addresses, phone numbers, and more, directly to a profile.
Adding profile images • On desktop, web, and iOS, you can now add a profile image for your own profile and anyone else you have in Clay.
Adding or changing a LinkedIn • If information is missing or incorrect on someone’s profile, it’s likely due to a missing or incorrect LinkedIn URL. If you add a LinkedIn URL to a profile that doesn’t have one, Clay will populate information based off it. And if you change a LinkedIn URL that we got wrong, we’ll update it with the new information.
Clearing a profile • If Clay pulled incorrect information on someone, you can now clear a profile in one tap so you can start fresh and enter the correct details.
Desktop performance • Using Clay on desktop and web is now 2-5x faster on various common screens, and more reliable when saving notes or updating information.
Reorganized edit view • And finally, all the profile fields are now helpfully organized into a few sections that make it easier than ever to change something quickly.
- Better keyboard navigation in inbox view on desktop
- Faster updating of contacts after changes on iOS and desktop
- Confirm any unsaved changes before dismissing on iOS
- Better error states and alert messages on desktop
- Smoother animations on desktop
- Various fixes for Safari
- Many (many) improvements to new account import speed and reliability
- Allow creating new people on iOS without a note
- Fixed an issue where search results appeared out of order on web/desktop (most often for international users)
- Fixed a crash when editing a contact from an event group
- Fixed the contact view not presenting views or alerts in some scenarios
- Fixed issue that would lead to duplicate notes when refreshing a page immediately after saving a note