This week, we've been hard at work on quality of life improvements across the Web, Desktop, and iOS apps, and a new MBA Ambassadorship program. Check out what we've been working on!
Fixes and Improvements ✨
- 🖥️ Change to handling of locally cached notes when contacts are merged, plus changes to local caching of notes generally
- 🖥️ New keyboard shortcuts on contact profile view (e) to edit contact and (#) to delete contact.
- 🖥️ Added color labels on hover when selecting a color for a group for accessibility and ease of use
- 🖥️ Improved UX in modal for adding contact(s) to a group - the "Create new group" option now remains in view regardless of the current search term in the modal
- 🖥️ Increased small avatar sizes and improved sizing/spacing consistency throughout the app
- 🖥️ LinkedIn integration fixes
- 📱 Added a share action to the feed on iOS and updated the feed cell design
- 📱 Added disabled cadence state to the contact action bar
- 📱 Removed alphabetical group sorting to match the order set in the web app
- 📱 Fixed an issue preventing full contact search in a few places
- 📱 Fixed an issue causing the paywall link to open when tapping around the search view
- 📱 Improved logging for the feed
Calling all MBA Students! 🧑🎓
We're launching a brand new MBA Ambassador program! If you're interested in learning more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a brief bio, including what you're studying and why you think you'd be a good fit for the program.