May 12, 2022
Vastly improved iOS contact card performance
Loading contacts on iOS is now ~3-5x faster, making your Clay experience smoother when you're on the go.
Better iOS Contacts import
We've improved the iOS contact import experience by increasing how quickly we import contacts as well as adding support for the business name field.
Improved Reconnect experience
We’ve updated keyboard shortcuts and added more cadence options to make Reconnect even more intuitive and powerful.
Auto-saving for notes in progress
Now, when you hit the plus button in the tab bar or at the lower left, notes will automatically save as you write them just like when you add a note to someone's card.
- 🖥️ 📱 Added ordinal day of the week options for quarterly and monthly Reconnect cadences (e.g. third Monday)
- 🖥 Tweaked modal design to be cleaner
- 🖥️ Adjusted key bindings for closing the Reconnect cadence modal
- 📱 Improved how follow-ups are deleted in notes
- 📱 Added new ways to reach out in the contact action
- 📱 Added a button to remove the LinkedIn connection
- 🖥️ 📱 Improved our exports for larger accounts
- 🖥️ Added a fallback to keep the in-app back button working on all views
- 🖥️ Fixed an issue that was causing the app to crash to merging cards
- 🖥️ Fixed a bug that was causing the app to crash when using row-level hot keys with no row selected in a list view
- 📱 Prevented transparent placeholder contact photos from overlapping
- 📱 Fixed an automatic logout issue
- 🖥️ Prevented needing to refresh after merging a card to see notes
- 🖥️ Fixed various bugs regarding modals not working in certain views
- 🖥 Fixed a bug where associated contact data sometimes wouldn't show in the Notes collection