June 30, 2022
Sort your search results on Mac and Web
• To start, we've added sorting options for search results so you can see people by Relevance (the existing sort), Name (last name A to Z), and Recency (people you've interacted with most recently first). Try it out and let us know what else you'd like to see!
Faster performance abroad
• We've expanded to include data centers in Europe, meaning Clay members abroad should experience significantly faster loading times—with more regions on the way.
Speed and reliability upgrades
• We've upgraded and improved performance across our Mac app, resulting in 2-3x CPU and memory improvements.
New iOS app icons
• We're delighted to share 3 new icons, our signature Clay faces. You can customize your home screen by tapping Udo (the little face in the top right), and going to Settings > General > App Icon.
Introducing our new support email, email@example.com
• Please use our new, dedicated support email for quicker responses to support requests, bug reports, and product feedback.
- 🖥️ 📱 Added server status system level alerts to Udo
- 🖥️ 📱 Speed improvements around adding and deleting contacts
- 📱 Supported markdown links in Notes
- 📱 Improved speed of the initial Explore feed refresh
- 🖥️ Added a link to docs for the Contacts integration
- 🖥️ Small improvements around displaying long contact names
- 🖥️ Slightly refreshed UX for Merge Contacts modal
- 🖥 Optimized flower animation rendering
- 🖥️ 📱 Overhauled the onboarding flow and introduced an in-app tour
- 🖥️ Support for 'afternoon', 'evening', 'night', and 'midnight' when setting reminders
- 🖥️ Selecting existing input in Search when a member hits '/'
- 🖥️ Group names are now alphabetized
- 🖥 Fixed the memory leak issue on M1 Macs
- 🖥 Fixed a bug preventing members from toggling between the Name and Notes input fields in the New Person modal
- 🖥 Appending the protocol to markdown links if it was missing
- 🖥 Fixed the links to docs for LinkedIn and iMessage integrations
- 🖥 Fixed nearly invisible Udo on nested (overlayed) pages
- 🖥 Various fixes to note caching
- 🖥 If a member navigates while the Command Bar is open (e.g. with the browser 'back' button), the Command Bar state is updated to match the new view
- 🖥️ Contacts with date-parsable names (e.g. "Sun") are now mentionable in notes
- 🖥️ Realigned some icons
- 📱 Fixed theme-related rendering issues
- 🖥️ 📱 Created parity between iOS and desktop product language
- 📱 Fixed which address is shown on the map in a card
- 📱 Fixed padding in some picker views
- 🖥️ 📱 Encouraging email for all support requests (in the Contact Us menu)
- 🖥️ Fixed a UI bug when merging cards
- 🖥 Properly displaying Moments that are missing an event name or subject line