June 30, 2022
Sort your search results on Mac and Web
To start, we've added sorting options for search results so you can see people by Relevance (the existing sort), Name (last name A to Z), and Recency (people you've interacted with most recently first). Try it out and let us know what else you'd like to see!
Faster performance abroad
We've expanded to include data centers in Europe, meaning Clay members abroad should experience significantly faster loading times—with more regions on the way.
Speed and reliability upgrades
We've upgraded and improved performance across our Mac app, resulting in 2-3x CPU and memory improvements.
New iOS app icons
We're delighted to share 3 new icons, our signature Clay faces. You can customize your home screen by tapping Udo (the little face in the top right), and going to Settings > General > App Icon.
Introducing our new support email, email@example.com
Please use our new, dedicated support email for quicker responses to support requests, bug reports, and product feedback.
- 🖥️ 📱 Added server status system level alerts to Udo
- 🖥️ 📱 Speed improvements around adding and deleting contacts
- 📱 Supported markdown links in Notes
- 📱 Improved speed of the initial Explore feed refresh
- 🖥️ Added a link to docs for the Contacts integration
- 🖥️ Small improvements around displaying long contact names
- 🖥️ Slightly refreshed UX for Merge Contacts modal
- 🖥 Optimized flower animation rendering
- 🖥️ 📱 Overhauled the onboarding flow and introduced an in-app tour
- 🖥️ Support for 'afternoon', 'evening', 'night', and 'midnight' when setting reminders
- 🖥️ Selecting existing input in Search when a member hits '/'
- 🖥️ Group names are now alphabetized
- 🖥 Fixed the memory leak issue on M1 Macs
- 🖥 Fixed a bug preventing members from toggling between the Name and Notes input fields in the New Person modal
- 🖥 Appending the protocol to markdown links if it was missing
- 🖥 Fixed the links to docs for LinkedIn and iMessage integrations
- 🖥 Fixed nearly invisible Udo on nested (overlayed) pages
- 🖥 Various fixes to note caching
- 🖥 If a member navigates while the Command Bar is open (e.g. with the browser 'back' button), the Command Bar state is updated to match the new view
- 🖥️ Contacts with date-parsable names (e.g. "Sun") are now mentionable in notes
- 🖥️ Realigned some icons
- 📱 Fixed theme-related rendering issues
- 🖥️ 📱 Created parity between iOS and desktop product language
- 📱 Fixed which address is shown on the map in a card
- 📱 Fixed padding in some picker views
- 🖥️ 📱 Encouraging email for all support requests (in the Contact Us menu)
- 🖥️ Fixed a UI bug when merging cards
- 🖥 Properly displaying Moments that are missing an event name or subject line