📶 Network Strength
Clay has always calculated network strength across your relationships, using that information to rank stories in Home and Search. Now, we've introduced an easy way to view that information at a glance.
Introducing Network Strength, which shows the strength of your relationship with a given person relative to your other relationships. It's entirely personalized to you and leverages all of your moments from all of your accounts to understand whether you're losing touch with someone.
Network strength indicators appear on a contact's profile and also in Search so you can quickly see how well you know particular people as you browse.
Network Strength is even more powerful with Teams. On a profile, the Network Strength section shows every member of your team and how well they know a given contact. In Search, the signal bars appear inline and show you the person on your team who best knows that contact, so it's easy to see who on your team manages the relationship and who you should reach out to.
Network Strength is one of the many features we'll be rolling out to give more insight and personalization in Clay in the coming year.
✨ Fixes & Improvements
- 📱 Added an account import status banner
- 🖥️ Show upgrade message in sidebar preview for restricted contacts
- 🖥️ Handle import timeline item rendering
- 🖥️ Handle failed `/billing/status` request by looking at user's product to determine if they need to input payment
- 🖥️ Cache contacts fetched from the `/activity` endpoint so they show up properly in sidebar
- 🖥️ New and improved themed icon for Contacts integration
- 📱 Improved how the contact card is dismissed when archiving a person
- 📱 Fixed an issue where a lot of text would break the compose note view
- 🖥️ Reduced gradient banding and blur artifacts for gradient backgrounds. We now use images and adjust underlying backgrounds from pure black where appropriate