📜 Infinite Timeline History
You can now expand timelines to view your full history of interactions with someone! It's a magical way to revisit your relationship with a person.
Even better, when you're using Clay with a Team, you can see your interaction history across your team so you can better understand who on your team is interacting with someone.
🔎 Tag Search
You can now search for specific hashtags that you use in your Notes, making it easier for you to find particular people based on your meeting notes. On web and desktop, hashtags are also clickable so you can go directly to a search and view all people with that tag.
✨ Fixes & Improvements
- 📱 Improved performance of showing Groups on a contact
- 🖥️ Improved mouse selection behavior in Search and Groups, so the currently selected row stays highlighted if you move your cursor towards the right sidebar
- 🖥️ Filter archvied contacts from Home view
- 🖥️ Only include timezone on API requests if it's present
- 🖥️ Adjust sidebar contact previews to try to prevent stray missing contact errors
- 🖥️ Fixed URL rendering in notes for URLs that contain hashtags
- 📱 Fixed tapping on Reconnect avatars in Home view
- 📱 Updated copy for new member activity items
- 🖥️ Standardized select menu behavior and styles