We've pushed a big new update with Nexus based on lots of feedback from you.
- Nexus should be 4-5x faster in answering most queries, and should return results in a few seconds.
- It should also much more reliably answer queries about your entire network, which previously could fail when presented with too much context.
- The Nexus experience in-app should be more consistent with our ChatGPT plugin experience so you can use Nexus within ChatGPT or within Clay, whichever you prefer.
We have more improvements coming, let us know what you think!
📝 Notes View on Desktop
For those of you who take lots of active notes, the Notes view is now back as a setting in desktop and web. You can find it under Settings > General > Notes — it's off by default.
🔍 Search for Groups
You may now search for contacts who belong to a particular group by using group:"group name" (without the quotation marks) making it easier to search within a group. You can also use group:none to find people who don't belong to a group.
This will allow you to much more easily organize your contacts within Clay, and is the beginning of new search and sorting options in Groups we'll be rolling out in the coming weeks.
✨ Fixes & Improvements
- 📱🖥️ Added account import banners for new users
- 📱 Improved how contact cards are dismissed when archiving someone
- 📱 Fixed an issue where lots of text would break the new note view
- 🖥️ Fixed various gradient blurring display bugs
- 🖥️ Show upgrade modal in the sidebar when hovering over locked contacts for Clay Personal members
- 🖥️ Fixed a bug when opening emails from the Timeline in Superhuman
- 🖥️ Give sized avatars a min-width to prevent squeezing