This week in Clay, we have a very welcome improvement to our signup and login flows, along with a slew of fixes and improvements.
🆕 New in this release
🪄 Sign in with Email
It's now even easier to sign into your Clay account — you can now log in via email magic link!
You can add your email as a sign-in method by going to Settings > Sign in Accounts and clicking the "Add Sign In" button. Once you verify that email, you'll be able to use it to sign in when using the desktop and web apps, with support on iOS on the way. It's a fast, easy, and secure way to sign up for Clay, especially for those without an Apple or Google account.
And for our Clay members using delegated access, you can now use your delegated access email when signing in via email — same process as before.
✨ Fixes and Improvements
- 🖥️📱 Fixed mobile layout for shared Groups
- 🖥️ Errors occurring when users log out from the Settings page
- 🖥️ Fixed various issues with page routing and redirects
- 🖥️📱 Fixed a bug that might prevent birthdays from being populated in the Home feed
- 🖥️📱 Fixed a bug that prevented share permissions from being updated in some cases
- 🖥️📱 Fixed a bug where contacts might not get deleted when requested while deleting a connected account