Hope you're having a great week! We have a few updates we're excited to share with you 🎊
🆕 New in this release
Our Intro to Clay Video is Live 🎬 One of our big goals of 2023 is to create more educational content to help you get the most out of Clay! First up - we're publishing our "Intro to Clay" video. This video will take you through getting started and some of the main Clay features to familiarize yourself with. You can watch it here.
This is just the beginning of what we plan to create this year! If you have any video or content requests, please send them our way to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spread Positivity with Clay 💖 In case you missed Monday's news, we launched the site Spread Positivity Today, which creates the opportunity to send appreciative notes to people who matter to you, with a little AI help from GPT3 if you'd like it!
When you send them the note, they’ll be encouraged to keep the positivity going by sending a note of their own — kicking off a wave of thoughtfulness and positivity! We'll also track how many people sent a note after receiving yours, as well as how many of those recipients sent a note themselves, and so on down the chain. After a few days, we’ll send you an update showing the impact your notes had in spreading thoughtfulness to others.
And we're off to a great start — thousands of people have generated messages and shared the site with friends, colleagues, and loved ones. We can't wait to see the positivity continue to ripple through our community.
✨ Fixes and Improvements
- 🖥️ Improved UX for finding help. In the top right menu in the app, the "Support" option now opens a submenu where users can find links to our documentation and product updates, click to view our in-app welcome guide and app tour, or click to report an issue, give feedback, or ask any other questions of our support team.
- 🖥️ Added more helpful error messages during login failures.
- 🖥️ Improved UX when trying to view a contact who does not exist.
- 🖥️ Fixed a longstanding bug where note drafts were not always getting cleared out after being successfully saved.
- 🖥️ Fixed app crash caused by missing name data when trying to mention contacts in notes.
- 🖥️ Introduced process to properly handle restoring Starred group state if an API failure is encountered when trying to update that group.
- 🖥️ Improved UX so users can no longer open Command Bar or other action modals while an action confirmation modal is open.
- 🖥️ 📱 Fixed issues with the LinkedIn integration that were caused by LinkedIn product changes