How Search Works
What does it search? How does it work?
- How do you determine geographical distance (close / closer / closest / new)?
- Does it recognize city nicknames/shorthand?
- What do you do about private Twitter accounts?
- Which other social media accounts are/will be supported? has nothing to do with integrations
- If you email a lot, calendar, activities (follow them on Twitter and they follow you)?
- Where do you get contacts recently interacted with?
- Coming soon: Linkedin Integrations,
- How do you suggest people I haven’t seen or interacted with in a while? (Do we need to have previously interacted before?)
- FAQ later
- Based on interest/Twitter interaction && never met? ⇒ type interest (New York Times follower who I haven’t met/who I’ve never met)
- How do you know someone is new to town (search by “new” by location)? (Twitter feed ⇒ updates your Explore page also)
- How are my contact’s interests determined? (Facebook, public search)
- How do I search for people I set reminders for?
You can combine different search terms in Clay to find the exact right person you need. For even more powerful actions, combine advanced search with
Our search engine is so intuitive that you can likely find exactly what you’re looking, without the need for specific keywords or formulas, so you