Clay automatically merges contacts where it has a high degree of confidence two or more cards are the same.
If you see two or more cards that should be merged, you can quickly do so from the card or search. Deduplicating results in all card information such as Notes, Reminders, Groups, card information, and connected accounts being merged into one card.
On Mac and Web
From a card
- Select your contacts by clicking the box on the left or hovering over the card and hitting
- Hit at the top and thenMore OptionsMerge
- Open one of the duplicate cards
- Tap in the Action menu at the top of the cardMerge
Add Peopleand add the duplicates
- Confirm by tapping the checkmark icon in the top right
P to add a person from anywhere within the app
In a card
M to merge with another card
Did we miss something? Have a question? Let us know.