Cards contain contact info and personal details.
Creating a Card
Clay automatically creates cards for all contacts connected to your integrations. You can quickly add a contact manually in Clay by tapping
Under Person, you can enter:
- A name (e.g. Jane Doe)
- An email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- A phone number (e.g. +1 123-456-7890)
- A Twitter handle (e.g. @janedoe)
- A LinkedIn URL (e.g. linkedin.com/in/janedoe)
If you enter a name, Clay will create a blank card where you can add additional info. If you enter anything other than name (i.e. email or Twitter handle), Clay will enrich that card with additional information if possible.
Removing a Card
On Mac and Web
From a card
- Click at the topRemove
- Select your contacts by hitting the box on the left or hovering over the card and hitting
- Hit at the top and thenMore OptionsRemove
- Open the card
- Tap in the Action menu at the top of the cardRemove
P to add a person from anywhere within the app
In a card
M to merge with another card
Did we miss something? Have a question? Let us know.